In light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation we have had to implement some changes on the park, despite this the park remains just as beautiful as ever!
We have taken all measures to stay in-line with Scottish government advice, your health is our priority. Please help us in keeping everyone safe!
- Due to mainland Scotland's Tier 4 status, and in line with Scottish Government rules, we are shut from the 26th of December 2020. Usually we would shut from the 13th of January and re-open on the 14th of February, however due to the overlap with Tier 4 restrictions we are therefore shut from the 26th of December 2020 and will re-open on the 14th of February 2021 (restrictions allowing).
- Our shop will remain closed for the moment, whilst our reception has been fitted out with protective screens. Upon arrival at the park please stay in your car and call 01575 560204. A member of staff will either be out to check you in or will invite you into reception. Please bring a mask to wear in reception (it is now the law in Scotland to wear a mask in shops).
- Our toilet block facilities also remain closed so all tourers must be self sufficient (water, electricity and chemical disposal remain available).
- We are currently unable to take tent or glamping bookings due to the toilet blocks remaining closed.
- Hand gel can be found at sanitising points throughout the park.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, even on the Woodland Walk, to help aid social distancing measures and reduce the spread between households.
Despite all of these changes we are still nestled in the beautiful Angus Glens with plenty of fresh air, space for social distancing and outdoor adventure!
If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to get in touch!